Saturday, September 19, 2009

Kade's little buddies- OH BOY!!!

Kade is one lucky little guy! The day he arrived into this world, he already had a team full of buddies that are all his age. :) Little guys to play with already!! This picture was taken at one of my showers- EVERYONE is preggo with little boys!! Crazy! (There's even one more, Ashley, not pictured because her little cutie was already born.) As a mommy, I feel so incredibly blessed to have all of these beautiful ladies to go through the pregnancy with and our journey as new mommies. I talked to these girls daily throughout my whole pregnancy, and I don't think I could have made it without them. An added bonus in the bunch was Camille- who just so happens to be a Labor and Delivery nurse at the hospital I delivered at.... She answered all my crazy questions and kept me sane!! Thank goodness for her!! And now, one by one, we are all becoming proud new moms. Just waiting on one more arrival now... We can't wait til baby Beckham gets here. :) Kade is so blessed to already have good friends. They're more than friends though. I like to think of them as our extended family- our cousins for Kade to grow up with. We're gonna have SO MUCH FUN!!

This pic taken just a few days before Camille and I pop!




Proud new mommies with our future OU graduates :)










Kade & Lawson- maybe college roomies like their mommies were???? :)







These 2.... only 7 weeks apart! They grow so fast!!! He's twice the size of Kade!!! So cute, but kinda makes me sad because I know how fast my sweet baby is gonna grow.






No comments:

Post a Comment