Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Pictures


We have been crazy busy since Thanksgiving! I know everyone gets busier during the holidays, but adding a baby to our schedule this year has made things just nuts at our house. :) Without going too much further into today's blog, I have to brag on Kaders.... He rolled over! Yay!! The Dr. said he should be doing this by his next checkup- which is coming up in just 1 week- so I'm pretty happy that we are gonna get to go back and be "on schedule." Haha. We took Kade to meet Santa a few weeks ago, and he LOVES Santa so far. And why shouldn't he?? Already, Santa (aka GiGi) has brought him a Juicy blankie, 2 Juicy warm-ups, Juicy shoes, True Religion jeans, and a portable DVD player. Who knew they even make all of that for infants??? And we still have 3 more sets of grandparents to see for Christmas. I hear he is bringing a sports car bed to sleep in at Mimi's... Seriously?!!! Lucky kiddo!! He's 4 months old and owns more labels than I do. And I thought only the baby girls got the cute stuff. Baby boys get some love too :)

We took our Christmas pictures a few weeks ago but I'm just now getting them mailed out today. Typical me, I know. But at least we're getting them out this year. Actually, can't even take credit for it. Mimi got me to do it. Anywho, here are a few of the pics that didn't make it. Its tough to get a pic where all 3 of us look good.

I ruined this pic! I'm talking!! Don't I know to just shut it and smile?? This pic is perfect of Shane & kade. I love it!!! Definitely going to cut myself out- this one's a framer!! Look at my cute little man!!!!! I just love him to pieces. The big one and the little one :)

Ok so I like this one of me. come on Kade- SMILE!!!!! He looks miserable:( But notice his sweet Santa outfit. Tooooo cute! Thank you Maw-Maw!


3 comments:

  1. Awwww . . . he is soooo cute, and he's getting so big! I love how he smiled in his Santa picture! He must have his picture taken a lot! :) Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, seriously, he is the cutest thing EVER! I love the Santa pic; that outfit is a riot! He will kill you though for that one day!! His little smile is precious, precious. He's so happy! Love the update! Hugs and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great family photos! TOO cute! I'm glad you got your Santa photo! I was a big ole procrastinator and then we got snowed in :(

    ReplyDelete