Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ahhhhhh...... Thursday




I love my Thursdays with Kade. I wish everyday was Thursday :). I think we're finally settling into a routine and everyone is doing good. I wake up to his precious smiles and we play and play and play. No rushing to be anywhere, just play and snuggle are the only things on the agenda for my perfect Thursdays.

Had a little switch up today though..Gavin needed someone to watch him until his mommy got home from work. We're talking 2 hours, 2-4pm. Easy enough, right?? Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 boys to watch is much tougher than 1. Probably because I WONT let Kade be upset even for a second.... not on my Thursday with him. That's my day where he gets spoiled with mommy-loving. And I don't want to be a bad aunt, right?? I want Gavin to love me too!!! These boys were a handful. Luckily, Mimi came over when she got off work and helped me take them for a walk. So, as stressful as it was, I was only actually alone with the 2 little ones for 45 minutes. Sad!!! Look at the mess I made!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment