Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas

A little out of order, I know- since I already posted our New Year. But just wanted to recap on our first Christmas as a family of 3. This was the best Christmas ever for me. It was so much fun having Kade there and getting into the Christmas spirit. He has no clue what's going on, except for that he does love the lights on the Christmas tree. ha! I can't imagine the fun we'll have in a few years when he's getting excited about Santa:). With all of his presents, I'm going to do my best to help him learn the true meaning of Christmas.

But for now, let's talk about his presents. :) He is one blessed little man!! He got SO much stuff, I'll definitely be leaving a ton out, but here are a few fun things. Pictured above, Nonnie & Paw-Paw have started a college fund for Kade. What an AMAZING gift!! Mommy & Daddy have been saving for him too already, but this is icing on the cake. I know Kade is a genius and will most likely be headed for med school:), so we need to save as much as possible for him. He also got a cute dino book that giggles and a camo outfit to go hunting with Paw-paw. so cute!!


I've already mentioned the ridiculous (but I absolutely LOVE having) trendy clothes that Gigi gives him. ummmm true religion jeans for a 4 month old??! Crazy!! But he also got this fun jumparoo. It's soooo cute!! This isn't the best pic of him, but the rest I have of him in it are super blurry because this thing puts him in ACTION. He has a big time in it and gets lots of exercise.

And yes, kade already has a sports car. Thanks mimi!! :) He already broke it in on Christmas morning with a good nap. he's looking forward to some fun sleepovers at Mimi's.
All in all, my son is officially spoiled. Merry Christmas!!


3 comments:

  1. Love that little car! How much fun is that??
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A spoiled baby is a happy baby!! He's already getting so big. Hope you all are well, I miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kade is a lucky dude! that bed is awesome! And you gotta love a college fund!

    ReplyDelete