Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mommy & Daddy date night- ALL NIGHT!

Thanks to Mimi & MawMaw, Shane and I had our first date night... and we stayed out all night long.!! We weren't quite the party animals it sounds like though. haha. We went to eat at Michael's (which I highly recommend now, btw). We ate dinner, had a glass of wine and TALKED. It was so nice to spend some time with my hubby. Everything has been all about Kade (but trust me, I'm still super obsessed with my sweet lil guy) and we hadnt had a chance to spend quality married time together. I missed him!! We had such a good time. Then we met up with a friend for a drink and then off to our hotel and spent the whole night together... Got a whole nightt's rest and had breakfast in bed the next morning. Amazing!!!! Here's a pic of the whole fam right before we were off. Best date night and I'm just so thankful for my perfect husband. So in love!!!!

4 comments:

  1. that's the sweetest thing ever! i love it that you all had a chance to do this! oh and tell me about michael's...it's just too good for words! one of teddy and i's faves!
    see you soon,
    haley

    p.s. i'm glad to see the little guy is still sporting the "kicks" i got him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Kade is too cute!!! Enjoy your date nights. Brock and I have been lucky enough to have a few of them and I LOVE THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so fun that you got a hotel and everything!! good for you!! he's so cute it's hard not to just hang around him all the time!! ahha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing! Glad you guys had a great date night! What a precious family! :)

    ReplyDelete