Friday, October 16, 2009

Smile

Kade started smiling on October 12th.... The real smiles. And when he does it, everything in the world is right. I wish I could say I'm the one getting all these great smiles, but the truth is Daddy is really the one who is raking them in! It's so so sweet. They have some pretty special time together in the mornings. Shane woke me up this morning and shows this sweet picture to me. It's now my screensaver, posted on facebook, and I ordered a print online. I just can't get enough of him!! I'm going back to work on Monday after 8 great weeks off, so today I just stared at this picture and cried. Next week is going to be so tough, but at least I'm only working 4 days instead of 5. I guess that's a little better. Please pray for me next week!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your week back at work has been going good! For me, it wasn't too bad. I still think about her a lot when I'm at work but it's kind of nice to have some grownup time!

    ReplyDelete