Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Bunny

Happy Easter! We went to visit the Easter Bunny today with one of our best buddies. It was IMPOSSIBLE to get these guys to smile at the same time, so we settled for the pic where they are at least looking (sort of) at the camera. Its actually a pretty cute smile from Gavin, and Kade looks like a little angel to me. They look like they could be brothers! It was pretty fun. Shane and I woke up and tried to take Kade for a walk- wayyyy too cold! It was a fun little play date since we couldn't do anything outside in this cold windy weather. We took pics and then walked around the mall. Kade loves to people watch just like mommy!

I'm LOVING the "not working" life. Granted, it's been 2 days... whatever, it's AWESOME!! :) Most definitely going to school in June, but not 100% sure I'll start working right away after I finish school- which is one of the many beauties of Nursing. Doesn't really matter when I want to start, I can do it whenever I want and most likely wherever I want... minus the hours I would probably pick to work :) but I'm focusing on the positives here! :)


We also finally got together with our little buddy Dax a few days ago. Dax was born 10 days before Kade and I hadn't seen this cute little family since I was in the hospital- which I vaguely remember from all those drugs I was on. haha. Dax is the spitting image of his daddy- too cute!!

Here's the daddies and mommies with their babies:




And last week was my official last day. My whole office tok me to lunch and made my last day very special. I know I'll see everyone again and we're all still friends, but I'm sad not to see their faces everyday anymore. :( You know, the sad- but not sad at the same time... again, I loooovve not working, haha. Anyway, they all pitched in and gave me a 1/2 day at the spa!!! An hour massage, a facial, AND a spa pedicure. LOVE IT!!! I'm trying my best to save it for when I really need it, but it's burning a hole in my pocket and I'm not sure how long I can hold off. Here we are at my "farewell lunch." They had Shane come too. I'm pretty sure everyone is going to miss Shane as much as they'll miss me, probably more. They love Shane :) And doesn't he look so cute??




No comments:

Post a Comment